I met with my boss the week before school started. We were both excited to get back on track. However, my car breaks down, I cannot get in touch with the potential sponsor for our bridal show, and our IT guy has gone missing in action.
It has been frustrating, but it has given me the opportunity to learn how to work at home. It is more effective when I am able to be in the office rather than laying in bed. Yet, I am learning how to manage my time and prioritize.
I have arranged meetings for the next two days, so we will see how that goes. We, as a company, are trying to reconnect to the venues around Oklahoma City. Also, we are trying to find sponsorship for the bridal show in May.
Each month, we receive lists from bridal Web sites with hundreds of bride's names. I am going to spend the rest of the day addressing hundreds of letters. I have a feeling my hand will hurt by the end of this all.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment