Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So I am not a shy person nor am I lacking in social skills, but when I get in a new atmosphere I am quiet. However, this working environment is not new, but I still feel like I am fumbling around in the dark.

My boss took me on as a PR intern thinking public relations is vital to a company's success, which is true.... However, I do not think she has the PR experience, so I am often on my own.

Also, with the offices being moved- files in boxes and paint cans in each room- it is difficult when I am working from home some days.

What is the PR resources? How can I find ways to promote this bridal show without spending too much money and hiring outside held?

Otherwise, everything is great. I am doing research to find a venue for a wedding, and the other venue a bride picked is not ideal, but we are going to make it work! Sometimes, I miss being a kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment