Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Show!

It is exciting to make progress on planning the bridal show for November.

Once we have a finalized date- I'll let you know.

As of now, I am starting to create promotional material to send out. First off, my boss wants me to create referral cards for our vendors. We have visited a couple of places that have given us their referral cards to give to our clients, so we plan to create the same type of thing. From this, we will be able to assess where our business will be coming from.

Also, I will be creating the promotional material for the show. To start, we will create the "Save the Date" card to give to vendors as well as a list of the new things we plan to offer at this show.

My boss was listing off her pet peeves at wedding shows, and the problems seem to be easy things to fix. We are hoping to have a show that will stand out above the rest. Once our plans are finalized, I will spill it all out. Yet, since everything is still in the planning process, I need to keep hush hush.

By the way, creating media lists are not fun. Even though PR reps are often the people who get the story to the reporter- they still don't like us. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment