Thankfully last week I was given a lot of tasks I could do at home.
We sent out Christmas invitations to a party as well as holiday cards at the end of 2009. From those, we received a good chunk of them back because the address was not correct. I have been going through our vendor list (over 600 names) to make sure there are no holes in our information as well as correcting the addresses on the letters sent back to us. This way, we will be prepared whenever we send out invites to a pre-bridal show cocktail party.
We have confirmed a couple sponsors and found the space for the show. Thankfully we have moved the show to November. This way, we will be able to promote and advertise effectually. We are now brainstorming for a theme. One of the sponsors are willing to make it an annual show if we are successful.
I also addressed 200 letters to brides from a list we received from one of the magazines we subscribe to. It is strange to think of costs such as labels and stamps. It is something I had not thought about before I worked here- the costs add up whenever you own your own business. I am happy that I am getting a dose of reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment