So this week has just been a continuation from last week. Finalizing things for the wedding. We visited Ada this week to talk to the church, the reception site, and the vendors. Although, vendors in Ada are limited, so we will have to look more in Oklahoma City and other cities.
As for the Web site, I am still looking for a designer. For now, I am creating a simple template in iWeb to show to some people I have contacted a couple of small companies in hopes to keep costs low. I think we will need to use DreamWeaver, but I am not familiar with the program yet. I need a tutorial. I like the Mac tutorials on their Web page!
We are finalizing all the information for the bridal show in November, so I can continue working on the press kit. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot else to say- it's been a boring week of continuing on past projects! I will let you know if anything new comes up!
No comments:
Post a Comment