Monday, April 5, 2010

It is getting more difficult to balance this internship and school as my senior year comes to a close. I find myself hoping for more hours out of the day.

A little update- we have confirmed most of the details for the August wedding coming up in Ada. We met with the bride who seems happy with how everything is going which is always a plus. My boss helped her find a gown which she will look beautiful. On Wednesday, we will drive to Ada, Oklahoma to look around the city for caterers and photographers- whatever we can find! Wish me luck :)

Aside from the weddings, my boss has me finding a new IT person to create the shell of the eZine like I said. I met with the guy I thought I was going to hire last week, and I did not like his ideas. Also, he said that we would not have access to the site. Since we will be creating new content weekly, we need access to change the text ourselves. Any suggestions? I would like to use a student in order to keep costs low, and I love to help out fellow students.

Also, Creative Concepts is looking into creating a radio show, so my boss has me contacting media outlets. I am a little unsure of the direction of this endeavor, but we will see what happens. Sometimes I question the direction of of things within the company, but then again, I am the intern.

No comments:

Post a Comment