So as I promised a new post! This week, there is not a lot of things happening around the office.
My boss said quits to the radio idea- which I am happy about. Instead, in promotion for the show (or as part of an ad package the vendors buy) we will provide "Wedding Tips of the Week" on a local station. Each tip will mention one of our preferred vendors for the November show.
I have been updating the company Facebook frequently. I wonder if it would be beneficial to start a Twitter? If we started one this summer, gained followers, then conducted a campaign right before the show- it would probably be successful. Any thoughts?
What else is a good social media tool? Facebook and Twitter are the two most common and user friendly- but what else? What kind of community can people get involved in?
As for the weddings, the Ada trip was canceled due to scheduling issues with the church. It is reset for next week.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment