Friday, April 23, 2010

So this week was fun! Not a lot of new things happened, but we made progress on ongoing projects.

On Monday, a graphic designer is coming to help me create and finalize the logos for the eZine and the bridal show in November.

From there, I will create two new Web sites for both. We hired a student to help with the eZine, and I am taking on the feat of creating the show site on my own- wish me luck!

We also got a new bride this week. The wedding is in early summer. She has a lot of plans but has not executed everything yet- which is why she hired us. I hope it works out. I did not meet with her, because she came to the office on Tuesday, but my boss says I will adore her!

I am taking today off to celebrate my friend's last weekend as a single lady! We are going to the Hard Rock in Tulsa and then a spa day tomorrow- much needed at the end of a busy last semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment